Some Habits That Keep Me On Top !
Special Services For YOU !
- List Your House with Wynne.
For knowledge, experience (20 years), "It's the personal service and attention that keep customers and clients coming back...". Always on top of things, involved in current Real Estate law changes, real estate services on line...these are a few of the things that make her real estate transactions special for you. If you are looking to sell, contact Wynne today.
- Transaction Coordinator
Have your own buyer? Stop in today as ask Wynne to help you get the deal together and closed.
- Free Maps
Stop buy today maps available of the area.
- Free Phone Book
- Need an area Phone Book? Stop buy today, there is always an extra one handy.
Need something notarized? Call for an appointment or stop in, I'll be glad to help. Remember, the law states that I must witness all signatures. Notary Seal available.
- Fax Available
FREE incoming fax service for our "Preferred Customers". Call today to see how you can become one. Out going fax available.
- Valuation Specialist
Wynne holds a Michigan State License for property valuation. Will appraise your estate property, or marital home for property settlement. Call or email Wynne for fees.
- Internet Seminars
Learn how to get on line and use e mail. For details e mail or call today.
- Free Home Buyers Seminar
Interested in attending a free home buyers seminar? Call or e mail Wynne to schedule a class.
- Real Estate Continuing Education Classes
Certified to teach Michigan Real Estate Continuing Classes. Call or e-mail Wynne for details.
Why Wynne ? What Makes the Difference?
Lots of things. All REALTORS® are not the same! Here is what makes Wynne different. CRS, Educational qualifications, and Service. Read on.
Early in her Real Estate Career, Wynne became a Certified Residential Specialist. A CRS brings special qualifications to your needs:
- Membership in a local Board, State Association, and the National Association of REALTORS. Every CRS is part of a much larger network of real estate professionals.
- Successful completion of the courses leading to the Certified Residential Specialist designation--one of the most successful residential real estate educational programs in the country.
- Every CRS is a real estate professional equipped with special expertise, thanks to advanced study in listing, selling, investment, taxes and more.
- A history of demonstrated sales performance through the documented execution of residential sales transactions.
Wynne E. Achatz
ABR, CRS, GRI, LTG
Real Estate One
Westrick Associates, Inc.
505 West Boulevard
Marine City, MI 48039
1-877-876-4842 - (810) 765-8861